Guest Post Submissions
Accepting High Quality Tech With Purpose Guest Articles
This website is open to high quality guest articles aligned with our Tech With Purpose focus.
If you have an article about technologies, companies, leaders or research that aspires to help achieve one or more of the United Nations SDGs, then we’re keen to hear from you.
Before submitting your article for consideration, please review the guidelines below. The website’s founder video below might also be useful.
Guest Article Submission Guidelines
The ethos of this site
This website is dedicated to discovering and highlighting research, technologies, companies and leaders that are making a positive impact on our planet and everything that inhabits it.
Articles on this site are intended to be informative, truthful, inspirational and approachable. By ‘approachable’ we mean that some of the issues we face on this planet are, well, planetary in scale, and as such they can seem insurmountable. We aim to make these challenges easier to understand, breaking them down into bite-sized pieces, and ideally inspiring our readers to take positive, perhaps even small, steps towards change.
As such, please review these guidelines before submitting your article.
- We only accept original content that has a genuine alignment to the UN SDGs. We try very hard to avoid covering companies or technologies with a disingenuous approach to sustainability or the SDGs (otherwise known as ‘greenwashing’), so please do not submit anything that might fall into this category – it will be ignored.
- You may link to supporting articles and research, links to your own website must be specified in the form below. From a technical SEO point of view, links will generally be ‘nofollow’. Exceptions can be requested on the form below and will be considered based on the quality of the article.
- Articles should be easy to digest, in a professional tone and of an independent, unbiased nature.
- Articles should lead with the impact on the SDGs and/or benefit to citizens, societies, environment and/or biodiversity.
- This site is intended to provide inspiring, cliché-free content about technologies, leaders and companies doing good in the world. All submissions will be assessed as such.
- Articles on our website are thoughtful and offer value to the reader in the content they provide. We do not accept guest posts for the purpose of blatant advertising, company promotion or advertorial. If your intention is that, please contact us to discuss options.
- You grant us the right to edit and publish your article. Any edits we make will be for the sake of accuracy or clarity.
- Articles with errors will be ignored.
- We reserve the right to decline articles, to not enter into communication with you.
- Submitting the same or similar article several times will not improve the chances of it being selected for publication, and might result in you being blocked.
- We will manually review all entries and get in contact with authors of submissions that we wish to proceed with.
Ready to proceed?
Reach out to our Founder, Scott, via LinkedIn to propose your guest post content.