The last couple of years have been difficult for all of us - but some more than others.
I invite you to mark the end 2021 and the start of 2022 with a good deed.
I've partnered with Business for Good pioneer, B1G1, to provide you 17 ways to do good with absolutely no cost or commitment to yourself.
Simply click the button below 👇 and let the good begin to happen!
Once you've clicked the button, I'll randomly pick one of 17 global SDG-related projects to support to on your behalf. You can find the list of projects on my Global Impact page.
That's all it takes!
You simply click the button and together we make something good happen for someone on the planet.
Optional email address - if you would like to know which project we've supported together, leave your email address in the form, and I'll email you the details as soon as it is done.
Still have questions? Check out the FAQ below.
One of the biggest questions is "why am I doing this, what's the catch?" If you're asking that, read below. Short answer: I'm doing it to inspire. There's no catch.
I will choose a project at random from the following list, each of which is related to an SDG:
- One day of beekeeping business to a Kenyan Farmer.
- One day worth of grain seeds to nourish a child in Malawi.
- Help prevent child blindness with a daily dose of vitamin supplements.
- Give one day of access to e-Learning to a child in India.
- Provide clothing for a girl rescued from sex trafficking.
- Provide a day of access to clean water for a person in the world.
- Give one day of access to clean drinking for a person via solar-powered reverse osmosis
- Give one day of financial and business training to women in South Sudan.
- Give 4 days of access to solar lighting to underprivileged people.
- Give one day of footwear to an impoverished child.
- Give a brick toward building school facilities.
- Rescue one meal for the hungry in the US.
- Reduce 1 kg of CO2 emissions by rescuing food waste in Singapore.
- Collect 1 kg of coastal plastic trash.
- Vaccinate a street dog against rabies.
- Enable a call home for human trafficking survivor.
- Give a dollar to India's COVID relief efforts.
Thank you so much for working with me to support these projects. If you want to know more about the projects or how I make the magic happen, I'm only to happy to share - do get in touch!
What's the catch here?
None. This activity is designed to inspire everyone to do something good, no matter how small. You don't have to sign up to or pay for anything.
You don't need to provide your email address, and if you don't then I have no idea who you are, but I will still make a donation on your behalf which you can feel good about.
What happens if I do provide my email address?
If do you provide your email address you will receive an email about 15-30 minutes later that tells you which of the 17 projects mentioned above was chosen on your behalf. You will also receive occasional updates about my giving campaigns and Tech With Purpose news. If you decide to unsubscribe from that, then the project will still have been supported and there's no hard feelings.
How does this fit with your business?
The purpose of my work is to inspire people, highlighting leaders who are doing good, and their stories.
I have integrated doing good throughout my business processes and want to inspire others to do the same.
I'm still working on how to report all of these impacts, you can check the progress of that activity in my public dashboard. More information about that can be found in this article.
What do you get from this?
There's a few benefits to me.
First, I hope to inspire you to do something small, but impactful.
Second, I'd like to encourage you to integrate doing good into your business (and if you need help, then I can assist).
Third, when I count up all the impact I make in my daily business, and the impacts wonderful people like you help me make, I feel good about the incremental improvements I've made to people's lives - and want to do more of it.
Last, hopefully you'll now be more aware of my work and want to provide your email address so we can keep in touch - but that, as I mentioned, is 100% optional.
Do you really still make a donation if I don't put my email address in?
Can I choose which project to support?
Yes. Go to this page.
Can you help me do this kind of thing in my business?
Of course. I'd be delighted to. Get in touch with me here.
I have another question...
I'd be happy to hear it. Use the various options on the site to get in touch, or find me on LinkedIn.
Share this, multiply the good!