Mobile World Congress 2020 – Do you need a free pass?
Next Year's MWC Free Ticket GiveawayLooking forward to the next Mobile World Congress?
The Mobile World Congress (or MWC) in Barcelona is one of the must-go events of the year for the mobile industry and I have a free pass to give away to subscribers. Sign up below for your chance to grab it.
Last year more than 100,000 attendees visited the show to seek out new ideas, new technologies and hear from industry leaders. As the leading event for the mobile industry, it includes amazing technologies such as 5G, AI, IoT, Cloud and so much more.
Last year was the 16th year in a row that I’ve been to the show, and one of the most exciting. I got to meet the world’s first cyborg citizen and to witness the first ever ‘remote robotic surgery’ over 5G. You can read my wrap up article on my sister-blog, InnovationScouts.tech here and the live-stream of the surgery here on my other Twitter profile.
Searching for “Mobile World Congress Free Pass”?
Look no further – I have a spare Gold Pass to give away – for free!
The Gold Pass is worth €2,699 and gets you access to all the most important parts of the show – keynotes, events, exhibitions, the startup area “4YFN” and much more.
And I’ve got a spare one to give away to one lucky subscriber – for free 🙂 If you’re looking for a mobile world congress free pass, you’re in the right place. Read on…
How to register for the giveaway.
Simply subscribe to my blog by filling in the form below and at the end of January, I will pull a name randomly from the list of subscribers.
Sign up now
I need to give this ticket away by the end of January, so please encourage your colleagues and peers to register as soon as possible to not miss out.
Please share this page now.
Terms and conditions
I want to keep this really simple, but there are some ground rules I need to state:
- The draw will be conducted using the Wolfram Alpha random number generator to select which new subscriber receives the ticket.
- All entries will need to adhere to the entry requirements of Mobile World Congress. I take no responsibility for checking this, so please check here before registering.
- Invalid, spam or bogus subscriptions will be excluded, so will those that appear to obviously violate the entry requirements of the event.
- The chosen subscriber will be notified by email within 2 hours of the draw taking place and has 24 hours to respond. If the subscriber does not respond another draw will take place. After three attempts, the draw will be halted and declared void.
- The chosen subscriber will have their name published on this site and my associated social media channels.
- You will of course be responsible for every part of your visit, from travel, accommodation, security, and general behaviour 🙂
- You’ll let me know how it goes for you, and what you enjoyed most.
- Results will be published here