Simply put, stories sell.
Are you telling a story people believe?
A well-told, easy to understand story is what you need to help your customer executives, stakeholders and investors emotionally connect with your technology product, service or intended impact.
Your Story is More Powerful When Independently Told.
There are challenges you face telling your story to a customer or prospect. Sometimes your audience will simply never believe it when it comes from you.
This is where a third party opinion can help.
Comments on articles I've written for clients,
by their customers.
I think I’ve discovered something very special here.
Very interesting and thought provoking
Powerful Independent, Purpose-Driven Story Telling
This website provides a platform to showcase purpose driven leaders and companies who aim to deliver meaningful impact aligned to the UN SDGs.
The unique, third-party narrative, helps position your technology solution, company or impact in a novel, compelling way.
Content That Creates Awareness and Leverage
This is powerful content, designed to hit the right tone with the right audience.
Ultimately, though, how you decide to use the content, is up to you - the possibilities are endless.
Examples of how companies I have already worked with have used the content:
- Testing out a new marketing message, e.g. A pivot towards Sustainability
- As an independent/third-party commentary on how the company’s tech fits and delivers value to their market, e.g. Smart Waste management and the environment.
- As an independent voice in sales and marketing conversations
- In investor conversations
- CEOs have posted them on their LinkedIn profiles. e.g LinkedIn Citation on Remote Working
- All companies use them in their social activities e.g Twitter quote on Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- One has used it to secure a meeting with a target client in an international retail giant
- Another used it with existing clients during up-sell negotiations
- Another, to open conversation with a (very large) channel partner
- Customer leads
- One led to a high-profile speakership invite for the company.
I will provide easy to understand stories that excite your:
Great Article! We weren't able to spend a lot of time to provide a fully detailed overview of all our services, but Scott has captured the real value behind our innovative products and solutions. Thank you so much for your work with us!
You can get all of this value, and access to my experience at incredibly reasonable rates. A entry level project, including a 800-1000 word article, with cross-channel promotion would cost a few hundred pounds, with a deposit payable at the beginning, and the final payment made when the preview is delivered.
A project of this scope will typically take me 2 to 3 days to complete, and nothing goes live without you seeing the preview first.
Ready to get started?
That is Great News! Get in touch with me using the form below and I can't wait to speak with you.
Maybe you think this is interesting but not the right time. Get in touch anyway, we can discuss what you need and why it's not the right moment, then agree to come back to it another time.
Did you skip everything above?
Maybe you wanted to get straight to the details and skipped everything above? If so, in summary:
- I create premium, independent technology marketing content in plain speaking, native English.
- These articles help engage your customer executives, and other non-technical stakeholders and audiences
- I do all the heavy-lifting, so it's so easy for you
- The cost depends on the package you choose. Entry level projects start a just a few hundred pounds.
- You get more than content, you get a partner and coach with decades of experience
- You can use this is so many ways to drive awarenesses, increase sales or get investment
- Testimonials can be found here
- Case studies can be downloaded here (pops up a form)
Let's make you something special. Fill the form out now and we'll get going!